Franz Geyer Memorial/ Franz Geyer Gedenkstätte

This rock formation was previously called Devil’s Stone and was renamed in 1965 in memory of the deceased Waldviertel composer Franz Geyer “Geyer stones”. The formation is located near Heidenreich stone in Altmann.

[img_gallery id=”1567″ type=”colorbox” layout=”3″ orderby=”” order=”” description=”” placement=”” crop=”center”]

 

Diese Felsformation hieß früher Teufelssteine und wurde dann in Gedenken an den 1965 verstorbenen Waldviertler Komponisten Franz Geyer in “Geyersteine” umbenannt. Die Formation befindet sich unweit von Heidenreichstein bei Altmanns.

 

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply